Hi everyone! It’s 13 days to the end of 2017. This year has been one of the best so far for me.
A friend sent me COMPLETING AND REMEMBERING 2017 BY RICK SAPIO. It’s a kind of journal where you review the list of all your projects in the past year; then type your answers to the questions. I shared the questions on my insta story and also did a poll. My wonderful insta fam were in support of me sharing my answers to the questions on the blog.
These are the questions and my answers below;
- What was your biggest triumph in 2017.
My biggest triumph in 2017 is starting this blog. I never knew it was going to be possible for me to have this little space to share my ideas and also inspire people in my own little way, because I got a blog as a birthday gift in June from someone who knew I had interest in blogging, we had a fight and the blog was shut down. I just thank God everything later worked out and I’m so grateful to everyone who supported me, especially my friend Praise, who lent me money to buy my domain name, Ade Tech for helping me setup the blog because I’m not so techy, Dimeji who designed my blog logo and my wonderful blog readers.
2. What was the smartest decision you made in 2017?
The smartest decision I made in 2017 is starting this blog.
3. What one word best sums up and describes your 2017 experience?
4. What was the greatest lesson you learned in 2017?
No one owes me anything. I have to go for everything I want in life.
5. What was the most loving service you performed in 2017?
The most loving service I performed in 2017 was helping a friend of mine with some cash while the mum was in the hospital.
6. What is your biggest piece of unfinished business in 2017?
My biggest piece of unfinished business in 2017 was not going for event planning training.
7. Who were the three people- outside your family- that had the greatest impact on your life in 2017?
- Rev. Simeon Afolabi.
- Ade Tech.
8. What was the biggest risk you took in 2017?
That will be getting DE form without knowing where I would get school fees and some other things needed for school.
9. What was your biggest surprise in 2017?
My biggest surprise in 2017 was my first trip by air lol. You should read my article on this if you’ve not read it.
10. What was your biggest failure in 2017?
Not enrolling for event planning training.
11. What was your biggest learning experience in 2017?
Believing in myself and not giving up on my dreams.
12. What will you vow to NEVER do again?
I vow to never put my hope in people.
13. What important relationships improved the most in 2017?
My relationship with my dad really improved this year. I’m more open with him. I shared my dreams with him and his support is one of the things that keeps me moving forward and trusting more in myself.
14. What compliment would you like to have received in 2017?
None. One of the best thing that happened to me this year was having positive minded people around me. I have people who understands the word of the season.
15. What compliment would you like to have given in 2017?
You are more than enough.
16. What else do you need to do or say to be complete with 2017?
All I need to say to be complete with 2017 is thank you to everybody who has stopped by, read my post and also dropped a comment. You guys are part of the positive people I have around me. You made me not to give up. Thank you so much.
Answering the questions especially the three people apart from my family members who made impact in my life made me more appreciative of everyone around me. Mention the three people who have made impacts in your life this year in the comment section and screenshot the post to them to let them know they are amazing.
Ps: I will be sharing creating 2018 before the year ends.